Cost: $200 per weekly session ~ includes lunch, snacks and all activities
- Experience a week-long adventure filled with opportunities to gain knowledge about nature, ecology and conservation through hands-on activities designed to be both enjoyable and educational.
- Enjoy interactive native wildlife demonstrations where campers will get to pet, hold and learn about the habitats of a variety of animals.
- Observe various plant species, seedpods, and insects and understand their role in the environment during daily walks along the Garden’s paths.
- Preserve memories and promote creativity through art, journaling and scrapbook activities.
- Discover what it’s like to be a county firefighter as campers tour the interior of a real fire truck and cool off under the fire hose.
- Get closely acquainted with the natural world at one of the area’s most unique and exciting "outdoor classrooms!"
For more information please download our Camp McKee brochure or to reserve a space at Camp McKee, please call 772-794-0601, email Kim Russell at email@example.com